eeZee Prop is a breadboard friendly Parallax Propeller for $24 + shipping. Programmable with your Prop Plug or FTDI cable/breakout, your choice. If you haven't tried the 8 core (cog) Propeller this is a good way to get started.
eeZee microSD is different than other microSD breakouts because you plug it in right next to your breadboarded ATmega328P/Arduino, no jumpers and 5V safe! $5 + shipping.
Both have met their goals, so you'll get one if you support either/both. I'll be ordering boards and components shortly after the 31st.
There's another fundraiser that caught my eye...
MicroFTX USB Serial breakout from Jimparis. A mere 8 boards short of the goal, 25% off at only $9 + shipping. Features include...
- FT230XQ (website, datasheet) from FTDI's new X-Chip series
- Tiny footprint -- only 0.4" x 0.64" including Micro-USB B connector
- Standard 0.1" headers expose all signals
- Easy solder-jumper configuration
- Supports I/O voltages from 1.8V to 3.3V, with 5V tolerance
- UART baudrates up to 3 Mbaud
- Solid FTDI driver support for Windows, OS X, and Linux
- Programming interface is similar to the FT232R
- Internal reprogrammable EEPROM for VID/PID and other customization
- Professionally manufactured, with gold plating for easy solderability
- Unique pre-programmed serial number
- Open design
- Low cost! [features excerpted from Tindie listing]
I have one on order so I hope he meets the goal (which is part of why I'm posting) :)
Back to your regularly scheduled projects... my JeeNodes came in so I can start playing with real radios soon, and I'm working on a telepresence robot with a Raspberry Pi. I also just got some upgraded parts for Data Bus including an Xbee pair and a new motor.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.