- Copies polygons and circles from source layers (tplace, tnames, etc.)
- Colors the bottom silk dark yellow (brown) so you can distinguish silk layers
- Displays top, bottom, unrouted, pads, and vias layers at the end instead of hiding them
- Preserves original unit setting instead of setting it to mil and leaving it
- Silk wire preserve the source wires width (bugfix)
- Correctly reproduce polygons without deleting the first wire (bugfix)
- Disabled silking of dimensions by default
- Selectable font (vector by default)
- Reproduces text layer, orientation angle and spin
|Starting with a couple logos and polygons|
|Well that's not very useful...|
It doesn't copy circles or polygons. I've hand-copied my logos way too many times.
Finally, it leaves the grid units set to "mil" regardless of what you had it set before.
After designing and re-designing a few dozen boards, I couldn't take it anymore. So I tweaked the ULP to fix the host of bugs and annoyances. Now I get this.
Ah, much better. My voices are happy for awhile longer.
I'll likely post to the Eagle CAD website in the near future.