My approach for cutting apart the LPCXpresso and LPC-Link involved use of a plastic cutter and utility knife shown above.
- Use solder braid to remove the solder from the solder jumpers between both board halves.
- Then score a line with plastic cutter on both sides using straight edge and (gently) vise.
- Score until you can't easily go deeper.
- Continue scoring with the narrower utility knife to score a bit deeper
- Snap the board in half by hand without much effort.
- Sand both edges.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.