Are you building a self-driving, robot rover? What if it is heading straight for a curb? Or my ankle? With this RC Multiplexer you can take control quickly and hopefully avoid harm. Here are the features...
FeaturesWe've tested the R0.1 design shown above and made some improvements in the R0.2 version that's now on sale. Here's the feature list.
- 3 R/C channel multiplexer, designed especially for rovers
- Dedicated board keeps running even when your autopilot doesn't
- Color-coded pin headers for fast, correct installation
- Fully assembled
- Easily select between autonomous and manual control
- Two inputs: R/C and MCU, clearly labeled on the board
- Two LEDs indicate autonomous or manual control.
- Onboard regulator
- Compatible with common 5V, 5.5V or 6V BEC
- Power rail transmits power from BEC to Receiver, Servo, MCU
- Firmware pre-loaded or program the ATtiny13 yourself
- Open Source software and hardware
- Low cost, only $12