- Close the project in Xcode.
- Copy/rename the folder into new name
- Open the new folder and rename the
.xcodeprojfiles to the new name
- Delete the build folder
- Right click
Show package contents, which will reveal several files
- Edit each of these files with a text editor (TextEdit, vi, Vim, Aquamacs, etc.) and replace all instances of the old name with the new name. In vi (or vim), type
- Load the project file in Xcode, select
Clean all targets
Now build the project
* You'll need to rename whatever your source code file is, like .sch as in Aleksandar's article.