Monday, January 26, 2009

Progress

Things really came together Sunday. I missed out Saturday and some work was done to fix up the frame for competition and mount the motors. Sunday we fixed up the wheel spacers, finished mounting the motors, built and mounted a chain tensioner, started fitting the chain to length, built out the platform for mounting electronics and battery, worked on the belt system, and worked on coding to control all the stuff. Basically we got a ton of stuff done and, I think, we'll have a robot running around picking up balls by the end of the week.


FIRST 2009: [Lunacy! | Five Week Flurry | Under Pressure | Away | Progress | More Progress | Done Building! | FRC Regional 2009 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment